Date: Fridays and Saturdays weekly until 31 October 2022, First Saturday of the Month from 1 November - 31 March 2023
Signal Tower Museum
Conquer the Tower at the Signal Tower Museum!
Climb the dramatic spiral staircase and visit the tower room with guided tours available.
Fridays and Saturdays until 31 October 2022
- 12 noon
From 1 November - 31 March 2023, First Saturday of the Month
- 12:00 - 12:30
- 13:00 - 13:30
Booking is required due to the limited number of spaces available on each tour.
This has been possible thanks to an award of £34,000 from the Arbroath Town Centre Fund, which allowed renovation of the tower and 360 tours to be produced which provide virtual access to previously inaccessible parts of the building.
Virtual tours in Gaelic, Polish, Romanian and English are available for those who don't want to climb the 70 steps.
or call 01241 464554
Tickets are available now!
Access to the Tower Room of Signal Tower Museum can be provided under the following conditions:
- Access to the Tower Room will only be permitted when individuals are accompanied by a member of Museum staff at all times.
- Access is not suitable for Children under 5 years old.
- Access is by a narrow spiral staircase and by vertical ladders, individuals must be sufficiently physically fit to use these.
- Individuals who suffer from vertigo, or any medical condition which gives rise to spells of dizziness, are advised not to attempt to access the tower.
- Flat-soled footwear is essential to climb the ladder.
- The carrying of equipment to the Tower Room is generally prohibited, although such items as small cameras or binoculars are permitted, lockers are provided for personal items, left at the owners risk.
- If you suffer from claustrophobia, the tour is not recommended due to the narrow spiral staircase and confined access.
- Bookings cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of a cancelled tour.
- Young people under 18 years of age and over 60s qualify for concession charges. Proof at entry will be required.
Museum staff have the right to refuse entry to the tower if there are health and safety concerns.