150 years of lighting up Scurdie Ness
Date: POSTPONED until further notice
Visit Montrose Museum, during the Year of Coasts & Waters, to find out more about the history of the Scurdie Ness Lighthouse, built by David and Thomas Stevenson and first lit on 1 March 1870. Commemorating 150 years of protecting the sea-faring communities of Ferryden and Montrose the display includes objects kindly loaned by Montrose Port Authority and the Museum of Scottish Lighthouses.
This is a walk-in, free event.
10am - 4pm