Exciting news about the ANGUSalive App
Last week we announced the exciting news that we’ll be re-opening our sports centres from Monday 26 April 2021. Whilst we’re looking forward to welcoming everyone back in person, we’re also excited to share the latest developments with our ANGUSalive App.
Since January, everyone has had free access to live streaming and on demand classes as part of a free trial period. We hope you’ve accessed it and have enjoyed keeping healthy, active and creative at home.
As the free trial comes to an end on 30 April 2021, we’d like to share the next stage of the app’s exciting journey.
Access hundreds of classes with the ANGUSalive app
From 1 May, 2021, bACTIVE monthly and annual members can add our online app membership bolt on to their existing membership for just £5 a month. This bolt on will give you access to all Live Streaming and On Demand classes.
If you are a bACTIVElite (pay as you go) member, you can access the app for £10 a month for May, June and July. This will then be £15 per month thereafter.
You’ll be able to:
- Access hundreds of On Demand classes wherever, whenever 24/7 (with over 600 added in conjunction with our partner Wexer)
- Access over 20 Live Streaming classes every week
- Add your favourite classes to your very own favourites section
- Enjoy Les Mills Live Streaming classes including favourites BODYATTACK, BODYBALANCE, BODYCOMBAT and BODYSTEP
- Access classes for all fitness levels - whether gentle or energetic - including HIIT, Zumba, Kettlebells, Circuits, Aerobics, Legs Bums and Tums, PIYO, Yoga and more
To sign up
Annual and Monthly Direct Debit bACTIVE members can call or visit their sports centre to join from Monday 26 April, 2021.
bACTIVElite can simply download the app (if they haven’t already) and sign up to the membership via the ‘Join Us’ button available from Monday 26th April.
If you experience any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free app features!
Don’t forget – anyone can download the app to book sessions and keep up-to-date with the latest news. With the ANGUSalive app you can:
- Book a gym or swim session
- Book yourself into one of our adult group fitness classes*
- Read our latest news and stay up-to-date on what’s happening at our sports facilities as well as keeping up with our recent app updates
- Access everything you need to know about our sites, including opening hours, site details, safety guidance and more
- Join Us to become a bACTIVE member
We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Whatever you decide to do – whether visit us on-site or virtually via the ANGUSalive app – we can’t wait to see you!
It’s been tough for everyone but we can’t wait for you to continue your fitness journey with us.
For sports centre opening times and details on reopening visit https://www.angusalive.scot/sport-leisure/
*Available outdoors from 26 April with indoor fitness resuming from mid-May, 2021
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.