Use the RBDigital app
Library members can download e-magazines, and borrow e-books and e-audiobooks for free.
You can do this using the RBDigital app or your internet browser
- Join a library if you haven't already done so
- Install the RBDigital app from Apple App Store; Google Play or Amazon.co.uk (for Kindle Fire)
- Tap the “Register now” link on the app’s main page to create your account in just a few easy steps:
- Choose your country
- Choose ANGUSalive
- Enter the requested library card details and create a memorable username and password
- Once registered, you will be automatically logged in and can start downloading free e-books, e-audiobooks and e-magazines.
- For more details on mobile registration, watch our video guide or view our user guide.
Loan periods and limits
There's no limit to the number of e-magazines you can download. You can borrow up to 12 e-books and e-audiobooks for up to 21 days at a time.
If the book you want to borrow is on loan to another library member you can add it to your wishlist to borrow later or place a "hold" to join the queue to borrow it next.