Health & Safety Policy Statement
The ANGUSalive management team and board take health and safety seriously and fully endorse our health and safety management framework, "How we manage safety, health and wellbeing". We will provide the support needed to have this fully implemented, to ensure the highest possible standards of health, safety and welfare are achieved and maintained for our employees and others affected by our activities.
Health and safety vision
Our vision is that all our activities will be carried out in such a way as to keep our employees and others affected by our activities safe from harm.
We will achieve this by developing our health and safety management framework, "How we manage safety" to ensure risk is managed and safety is promoted in everything we do. To make this work, we need involvement and commitment from all ANGUSalive employees, positive leadership from our board and managers; and the support of trade union and employees' representatives.
Health and safety commitments
- Developing a positive health and safety culture
- Assessing and effectively managing the risks to the health, safety and welfare of our employees and anyone else our work or services affect
- Providing appropriate and effective information, instruction, training, and supervision to allow all our employees to work safely
- Providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, with adequate facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work
- Providing competent health and safety advice and guidance to our organisation
- Consulting with our employees and their representatives
- Working collaboratively with our partner organisations to agree how health, safety and welfare will be managed in joint operations
- Effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing our health and safety performance
The Policy Statement will be reviewed and amended as necessary.